1. Blue Labelle, balancing & toning facial oil- This is my new favourite product!! Since the switch from cream my skin is noticeably more luminous and smooth. It works fantastically under make up and smells great. I start every morning off with this little beauty.
2. Benefit, the POREfessional- I was instantly impressed with this product, having always been a Smashbox fan I surprised myself when making the move. It feels so soft on your skin and is key on nights out when you don’t want your makeup sliding off.
3. Clinique, even better foundation- This foundation is great, its really creamy and leaves your skin looking flawless. I personally only use it for contouring, but if you have bad skin this is a great cover up.
4. Bobbi Brown, long- wear even finish foundation- I don’t often wear foundation but when I do I like to wear something light. This foundation never looks cakey in fact it keeps your skin feeling quite moisturised. It keeps it coverage well even on a night out.
5. Bobbi Brown, corrector concealer-This concealer is perfect for hiding tired eyes. It comes in pink or peach base to neutralise dark circles and it creaminess allows it to blend in like a dream. It is opaque therefore a little goes a long way.
6. Bobbi Brown, creamy concealer kit- I follow up the corrector concealer with this little gem. I put a dab of the creamy concealer on my lids and under my eyes and set with the powder. This brightens up the darkest of shadows without sinking into lines.
7. Smashbox, brow tech- I was attracted to this mainly because of the wax, and so far this is what has really made all the difference to my eyebrows. The wax solves the problem of any seemingly untameable hairs, fixing them all in the right direction. With my angled brush, I use the taupe to fill in the gaps, and the dark brown to define the outer lines underneath and on top, elongating my brow slightly at the outer corner. Just fab.
8. Mac, highlighter- This is great for brightening up the inner corner of your eyes, highlighting cheek bones and I put a touch on my cupids bow.
9. NARS, bronzer- This bronzer is the perfect balance between matte and shimmer. Comes in some great colours and is good for contouring.
10. Laura Mericer, eye shadow- Love this little set, the eye shadow goes on really smoothly and dosen’t scatter. The colours complement each other well and look great on blue and brown eyes.
11. Lancome, juicy tube- The only lip gloss!!
13. Benefit, they’re real mascara- This mascara is a smudgey bugger. After just a few hours of wear, even if only worn on the top lashes, you will get some under your eyes. But I love it!! The mascara gives a full over the top effect which is the look I like, so its worth having to do a few under the eye finger sweeps.
14. Mac, brushes