1. In the winter, most of your wardrobe will be covered by your coat, so why not make it a statement? Oversized outwear is in, and I love it. So, embrace the cocoon and 80s boyfriend-coats and stay warm this season.
I’ve paired this oversized coat with leather skinnies, a statement T and my favourite boots this season (As worn by Lucy Liu in Elementary).
- Dust Bowl Coat, Rag & Bone
- Decadence T, AllSaints
- Leather Skinnies, Saint Laurent
- Harrow Boots, Rage and Bone
2. Punk is in but, to wear it without looking like an 80′s street crawler, wear it classy.
- Blazer, Mango
- Black Cami, French Connection
- Patent Skirt, Asos
- Ash Titan Biker Boots, ASOS
- Neckless, Pull & Bear
3. This autumn, work-wear has gone casual. Team big jumpers with above-the-knee skirts and an oversized tote.
- Floppy Shaker Hat, River Island
- Liberty Leather Tote, Victoria Beckham
- Ribbed-knit and angora-blend top,Giambattista valli
- Reptile Jacquard Jersey Mini Skirt, Kenzo
- Anouk patent-leather pumps, Jimmy Choo